Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Meditation & Law Of Attraction"

Hi-i!

Let me be blunt: I'm no fan of meditation. However, it's been associated with the Law Of Attraction by many, so I figured I might share my position (for now) on the subject.

Don't get me wrong--I meditate. However, it's always been more of a struggle than I wanted it to be, when I do it the classic way. The classical method is to sit with eyes lightly closed (in other words--slightly open) and to notice your breath coming in and out. When thoughts occur, you're to simply notice them--possibly telling yourself, "There goes a thought" and go back to noticing your breath.

Well, I've done this for fifteen minutes a day for a while. I succeeded, but it was nothing but annoying, when all is said and done. Fortunately, I've got alternatives. My favorite is making use of a CD I created that uses all sorts of strategies to more or less suck you into a meditative vortex without your even trying.



So, I can get the benefits of the Law Of Attraction without the annoyance factor of classic meditation. I intend to get this to the general public, soon. Anyone who can help is welcome to. But, here's the question: how do meditation and Law Of Attraction mesh, anyway?

Well, according to Abraham-Hicks, the whole point is merely to shut up the complaining! That's all, really. In fact, Abraham would prefer that we drum-up appreciation to quieting the mind. It's just that they think we'd find it easier to go brain-dead than to come alive in appreciation.

Ouch!

When you look at it that way, staring at the wall for a year doesn't sound like such a wise use of time, after all. Unless, it works, of course. Or, unless you like it.

So, my advice? Ask yourself whether you'd rather stare at a candle for fifteen minutes, or engage in a rampage of appreciation. Whichever you pick, will set off the Law Of Attraction in a perfectly desirable way!

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani

No comments:

Post a Comment