Friday, April 24, 2009

"Travel & Law Of Attraction"

Hi-i!

Normally, I would not place anything that even slightly resembles a chain letter on my blog. However, this is simply so funny and really says something about the Law Of Attraction in a travel context--and it's such a beautiful fable--that I gave in.

So many of us have dreams of exotic travel. And, Law Of Attraction is on your side, if that's what you'd like more of in your life. However, if bigotry's part of the picture, be careful what you ask for. Now, I absolve any reader from any supposed curse that comes with not passing the following along--that's got no place on my blog! However, I am reproducing the fable exactly as I received it (only I'm breaking it up into paragraphs) , PS, and if you wish to pass it along, I will understand.

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani





Prejudice Dispelled

A White woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a Black man. Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air Hostess.

"Madam, what is the matter," the Hostess asked.

"You obviously do not see it then?" she responded. "You placed me next to a Black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."

"Be calm please," the Hostess replied. "Almost all the seats on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another seat is available."

The Hostess went away and came back a few minutes later.

"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in Economy class. I spoke to the Captain and he informed me that there are also no seats in the Business class. All the same, we still have one seat in First class."

Before the woman could reply, the Hostess continued: "It is unusual for our company to permit someone from Economy class to sit in First class. However, given the circumstances, the Captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."

She turned to the Black man and said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First class."

At that moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had just witnessed stood up and applauded.

If you are against Racism, please send this message to all your friends. Please do not delete it without sending it to at least one person.

"When you're down to nothing, God is up to something."

2 comments:

  1. LOL--now normally I don't like anything that resembles a chain letter. (and therefore don't forward them either!!)

    But I like how you absolve us of any curse--and that you broke it up into paragraphs!!! LOL

    (not to mention it's a good story LOL some more)

    Love for all & Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christine!

    Thanks, for understanding! ;O)

    Yeah, I really was beside myself, at first. But--Hey! I run my life, right? So, I felt, let me share this nice thing.

    Glad you enjoyed it.

    Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani

    ReplyDelete